E.W. Scripps is a premier media organization headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
We are currently seeking a high-energy, multi-tasking Digital Sales Strategist to join our team at KSBY-TV California’s Central Coast.
The Digital Strategist (DS) will have responsibility to drive revenue growth by providing expert product knowledge, creating custom campaign presentations, and providing sales expertise and campaign strategy/guidance to a team of Account Executives and their respective clients.
This is a market-based, client-facing role working under the guidance of the Digital Sales Manager.
- Provide guidance, participate in product training for designated products which include but are not limited to: Display/Video/Social, Targeted Network Display/Pre-roll, Facebook, AdWords, SEO, OTT/CTV solutions, email, and contesting.
- Make 4 legged sales calls to consistently achieve digital market revenue goals by increasing digital campaigns with new and existing clients.
- Provide campaign guidance to Account Executives; develop strategy, help create presentations, establish KPIs, provide pacing, assist in the close of the sale, provide optimization and upsell recommendations.
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with account executives to review pacing, spending, etc..
- Knowledge of competitive landscape and monitors market trends and industries to identify new opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience/Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years sales experience, closing business and managing clients.
- Prefer experience in a sales leadership, advisory, or supervisory capacity.
- Experience in creating and successfully executing multi-faceted digital campaigns.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, DFP, Facebook Audience Insights.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Must have proven prospecting and closing capabilities.
Skills & Abilities
- Full understanding of entire digital portfolio of products
- Successfully sell designated digital products
- Ability to craft solutions quickly based on needs assessment
- Excellent presentation, public speaking, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to develop campaigns, communicate effectiveness and make recommendations that result in effective advertiser solutions
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales demographics to develop creative sales solutions
- Ability to generate reports, business correspondence, and deliver internal and/or client-facing presentations
- Strong communication skills and the capability to effectively respond to questions from managers, colleagues and customers.
- Must have the ability to calculate figures related to advertising rates, discounts, packages, ad sizes, commissions and mileage.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Google Sheets/Docs/Slides and other programs such as customer relations software (WideOrbit, AdBook)
- Must have good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
To apply for this job please visit Medialinetalent.com